Monday 6 September 2010

Case Studies

Hello again,

I just want to remind you that, in the dark confines of blogging history, many people have decided to put inappropriate articles in their blogs. Fortunately, I am going to try to avoid the mistakes of others and put only appropriate articles on my blog. There was once an air hostess who loaded inappropriate pictures of children on her blog. She was fired after her bosses looked at her blog. Just a warning to all of my fellow bloggers and my audience.

Glad to have helped you,

Ω

1 comment:

  1. Oscar, again, there is some good writing here but it is too conversational. See if you can edit it a little (it won't take much) to find a tone more in keeping with the intended audience of your blog. Can you give one or two more examples, and use links to relevant sites to show your sources.

    ReplyDelete